Tuesday, April 29, 2014

who are you?

Ah, Laundry day. The day you really test your fashion skills. Luckily for me, over the years I have been able to come up with a series of 3-5 go to outfits that I can throw on at any point of time. The worst part about it I'd say it's that old grimy pair of undies you get to pull out from underneath all the hosiery in your drawer. You know the pair. The ones from 6th grade you somehow magically fit in. All the stretch gone. Hopes lost and memories regained. They will do their job this day and you won't forget it. This weekend I went to Black Sabbath at the Hollywood Bowl. Lots of illegal pre-gaming in the car before hand off of Highland. Theres a time and place for a car shindig and if it's not before a metal band then kill me (literally). Here I am in all my magical glory. That leather vest is what dreams are made of. You ever wanted something so bad, then you get it, have sex in it and the world finally makes sense? That's the kinda place I am in currently with this outfit. Back to the show. We met up with one of my friends make out pals and it was one of those really awesome and awkward moments when you realized you don't care about what anyone thinks and just start partying really hard. Hanging out with a bunch of people you don't know and don't get introduced to is such a classic show move. At that point you just smoke the weed they pass to you and move out of the way when they take a group picture. Always french exit at the perfect moments. Head to your seats and if he texts you later about where you went you ignore him. You'll thank me later. Hike up to your seats and pray you sit next to some viking hotties. You won't but theres always a chance you could end up in a Mary-Kate and Ashley movie scenario. So Ozzy. My love. In my honest opinion I think he needs to start living again. Don't worry about anything. You are old. You do you now, Prince of Darkness. Head banging wasn't the same at this place. Everyone was sitting down in our section (R2. The nose bleeders we call em). Two girls drinking from a flask after 32oz of 15 dollar beers. Blow smoke into everyone who remembers the 70's faces and maybe they'll remember what it was like to be in their 20's. Nod off at Fred 62 and then wake up in your outfit at 7am for a meeting. Live life because there's always hope you are going to die tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment