Wednesday, April 30, 2014

a closer look into someone who needs a dating website to meet guys

Hey, me again. What better way to get to know each other than post my dating profile. Since the dawn of time (myspace) scene girls everywhere have been meeting boys online. Now they all grew up and still have black hair and wear metal shirts. Guess what? I'm still scene as fuck. Except it's not Bane or Bridge Nine bands I'm into anymore. It's stoner metal. If you thought shows were cool at cobalt cafe wait until you see Om really fucked up on edibles at wherever that place was in Eagle Rock. Being an adult is awesome because you can rely on your poor friends to take care of you and drop you off at YOUR house so you can just wake up still stoned from the night before and not have to worry about mom or dad questioning your happenings the night before. You'd think that it would be easy to pick up hot "rocker" dudes at shows but guess what? You are way to busy getting drunk to figure that kinda shit out. So you turn to your new best friend, the internet. We go along way back the web and I. Started up my first email in 6th grade. What is so great about our generation is that we can say we remember the days without computers. It's weird to think now that my brother gets an iPod in elementary school and all I had was a CD player that skipped and had a bunch of shitty stickers all over it. Walking to high school I would use that CD player and it usually always blasted Orchid-Chaos is me or Hopesfall's Self-titled EP.  In about 11th grade I upgraded to the ever so famous iPod. Now in my spare time and/or on lunch breaks I will switch between okcupid and tinder. Both terrible and both horribly entertaining. At least on tinder you have the option of denying someone without having to receive their lame message. Okcupid on the other hand is a different story. The countless messages I get everyday are almost pathetic. Both will get you laid. The problem with dating websites is that more than likely the guy on them always has some sort of "emotional" issue or even physical. You know whats interesting and really, laughable is the fact that SIFS still exist and they come in the male form now. You gotta watch out ladies. Now a days I just present everything I got out in the open because I'm not trying to surprise nobody about my physical disabilities. This fat ass? Come and get it.



The problem with being a serial internet dater is that you have no skill set in how to snag a boyfriend that isn't incredibly fucked up in the head. Maybe one day you can grow up and not sleep with a dude on the first date... but I highly doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment